Mushroom Sauce Chicken Recipe:
- ½ cup flavored dry bread crumbs
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, crushed (optional)
- 1 large broiler-fryer chicken, cut up
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine
- ½ cup fresh sliced mushrooms or 1 4-ounce can sliced mushrooms, drained
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Time to Prepare : 1 & 1/2 hour
For 6 person servings
Procedure for Mushroom Sauce Chicken Recipe
1)Heat oven to 350 degrees. In clean paper bag, combine crumbs, flour, salt, pepper and rosemary.
2)Add few pieces of chicken at a time, closing bag and shaking to coat chicken. Repeat with remaining chicken.
3)Arrange chicken, skin side up mix with butter .
4)Bake now in preheated oven 50 minutes .
5)Combine remaining ingredients. Pour over chicken and bake another 30 minutes, basting occasionally.