–>If fish is to be stored for more than day, first of all clean it, rub with salt, turmeric and if liked, a dash of vinegar before freezing
–>Just Add a pinch of soda bicarb to water to boil green peas etc. faster and also to retain their bright green color.
Hair Care Tip:
1.Take 1/2 cup of olive oil and mix with 1/2 cup of hot water apply to hair and scalp and massage.
cover your hair with wet cloth(Towel) and take head wash after 1 hour. this will give softness to your hair.
- if grilled doors or the windows start getting rusty or if apeear rusty, scrape off the rust carefully and paint the area immediately. You can also use a metal primer instead of paint.
- To remove mud stains from clothes, soak and wash them in water collected after boiling potatoes.
1)Take tea spoon of tomato paste,little gram dal powder,pinch of tumeric powder,1/2 tea spoon lemon juice and mix all of them.
Apply this mixture to your face,keep keera slices on eyes and clean your face after 20 mins.This gives glow to your face
- To avoid dryness to your lips mix one spoon of coconut oil with badam oil and apply to your lips.
- Apply glycerin or lemon juice to your lips this gives nice red color to your lips
- To keep coriander fresh cover with aluminium foil and keep it in freeze. It remains fresh for more days.
- To remove the outer layer of badam(Almonds) quickly. Soak them for 15 mins in hot water.
- Keeping a small piece of hing (asafoetida) in the same container will store chili powder for long time.
- Take a cup of curd and add gram dal powder to it and keep it outside for two days and apply to hair and take head wash after one hour do this once in a week.
This reduces dandruff.
Pages : 1 2
No related posts.